Deadline: 14 January 2021
The pan-European DigiCirc project has launched its first open call. It will select a minimum of 15 consortia, composed of at least two SMEs or start-ups to develop innovative solutions addressing circular city challenges.
The selected consortia will receive direct funding up to €20,000 as well as access to an intensive and innovative 12 week-long innovation support programme, divided into two phases:
- Phase 1: Developing a business plan and adapting a solution to the targeted area
- Phase 2: Demonstrating solutions in a relevant environment and shaping a commercial strategy
At the end of the programme, five consortia will be selected to receive further funding of €100,000. They will have up to six months to develop and test their prototype with a view to commercial launch.
What’s in it for SMEs?
- Up to €60,000 equity-free funding per SME/start-up
- Access to specially developed digital tools
- One-on-one business coaching support
- Thematic mentoring support by industry experts
What are the minimum requirements to apply?
- Having at least two SMEs or start-ups in your consortium (visit the Matchmaking Platform to find partners )
- Being based in an EU Member States or a Horizon 2020 associated country
- Addressing one of the circular cities’ challenges
More information, including application instructions, is available on the DigiCirc website.